Sunday 22 December 2013

GLITZ & GLAMOUR WITH MORE CHRISTMAS GLEQUINS

Hey guys, hows your weekend going? I have loads of work to do and I finally started today but still have so much to do! Anway here are some more Christmassy nails for you guys.
I started off with a base colour of Orly Glitz and Glamour, which is just the perfect gold nail polish ever, I then used red and green rhombus glequins to make cubes on all the nails except the accent nail which I did a full glitter placement using alternating red and green glequins. 








This is a very 'blingy' design and quite eye catching which might not be for everyone but I quite like it, is this something you'd wear?

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )