Thursday 19 December 2013

CLAIRE'S BLACK MIX GLITTER

Hi everyone, how are you all? Are you excited for christmas? So today I have another new polish I picked up from Claire's which would also make a lovely gift !
This is just called School Day I think but my bottle says Black Mix Glitter and it is a lovely black and white glitter. 
I've shown this over Zoya Bevin. The formula on this one is perfect, better than the Fluffy polish from Claire's which I showed you here








So you can buy this online from the Claire's website for £3 with 25% off or you can pick it up in your nearest store. This would make a lovely christmas present for anyone really (including yourself teehee) 
A black and white glitter is a must have in any polishaholics stash and this is a really good, inexpensive and easy to find choice for UK ladies :)
There are several black and white glitter polishes available in the uk now so I will be doing a comparison post very soon :)

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )