Saturday 21 December 2013

CHRISTMAS GLEQUIN FLOWERS

Hi guys, so today I had to go into town and it was unbelievably busy! I didn't actually need to go for myself but urgh, what was only supposed to be a quick(ish) trip into town turned to out to be much longer and stressful, never again! 
Anyway so here are some Christmas themed nails, I started off with two coats of Sally Hansen Bandage (a lovely nude colour).
 Then I used red, green and gold rhombus glequins to create these flower shaped things which I saw on Instagram (I can't remember who it was but I'll have a look and update it here).






They're really easy to do so you should definitely try it out if you have some rhombus shaped glitter :)

Pin It

3 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )