Wednesday 25 December 2013

HOLOGRAPHIC GLITTER PLACEMENT NAILS

Hey guys, hope your having a nice Christmas!
Today I have some really sparkly nails to show you which I did a little while ago! 
You've all seen the glitter in OPI Snow You Love Me, it's so gorgeous and unique right? Well its supposed to have a terrible formula so instead of wasting £8-£10 on a bottle I bought a small bag of the same glitter on ebay for £2 (I think) after I saw this post by Polish All The Nails.
I thought I'd look nice with a red base colour, so I started off with one coat of Kiko 238 and then I used a thick bottle of topcoat to kind of embed the glitter into because they're quite large and I didn't want them to stick up. 














Urgh, I love this glitter and I've bought some more in different colours and I've also been sent some from an online store which is so beautiful and I can't wait to share with you :) Ok, so enjoy the rest of your day guys and I'll see you in the next post :)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great mani! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SPARKLY I COULD DIE!!! *.* love love looooove these!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas lady!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )