Thursday 8 November 2012

NO H8 IN THE POLISH COMMUNITY!

I despise bullying, I really do. It was really upsetting to see bullying in our nail polish community. 
I don't really have time to do a new purple mani (I only found out about this when I got home from work about 30 mins ago!) but I want to show my support so here is Catrice Heavy Metallic again because it's one of the most beautiful purple polishes ever !  



Bullying is not funny. It is not cool. It is not right. And more importantly, it is not okay.
Most of us are, thankfully, residents of countries that support tolerance and many of our families have settled in these places simply for that reason. Generations later, it is our responsibility to perpetuate that message of tolerance across our new social platforms, including the internet.

As members of the nail polish blogging community, we all share a love of beauty, color, and lacquer. Other than that, we are remarkably different: from our race to our religion to our hair color...even to our polish application techniques. To marginalize anyone because of those differences is completely unacceptable and today I take a stand against that. I refuse to allow other people's view of "normal" dictate how I behave, believe, and blog.

In solidarity with a multitude of bloggers linked below, my purple manicure represents my proud commitment to the No H8 movement. Today, November 8, I dedicate my post to ending bullying of any kind and to encouraging diversity and imperfection among our colorful community.






To find out more, have a look here



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Wow I'm totally in love with this purple!! Beautiful :) But that's no surprise because I honestly always love your manis :) Thank you for standing up for this cause! All of us want each other to succeed and nothing can stop us! Those who want us to fail will only fail themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou, your comment made me smile like an idiot ; ) Thankyou. Yes we can do it : )

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for participating in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )