Sunday 18 November 2012

MODELS OWN MIRRORBALLS - STRIPED

How's your weekend been guys, mine has been pretty boring (but sometimes boring is good right) 
So today I have another mani which features all 5 Models Own Mirrorball polishes. 
This is 2 coats of Essence Got a Secret and then I just painted alternate stripes using the different Mirrorballs, I can't remember which polishes I used where but it's a really random pattern so you can just do whatever you want really. 
It was really quite easy to do but the brush on my bottle of Hot Stuff was horrible, wonky and bristles in every direction which did make it a bit difficult. 






So guys enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I'll talk to you again soon : )

Pin It

8 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )