Thursday 8 November 2012

MODELS OWN - ALL 5 MIRRORBALLS LAYERED

I'm really sorry guys that I haven't posted in a while, my laptop broke last week and so I've given it to a friend to fix but I have no idea when I'll get it back, so in the meantime I'm using my brother's little netbook which I don't really like and it also means I can't edit my photo's. Anywho today I spent nearly 3 hours editing photo's, I'm still not chuffed with them but it's the best I can do with what I have !
Anyway so this mani is 2 coats of Essence Got a Secret and then 1 coat of each of the 5 mirrorball polishes (Freak Out, Boogie Nights, Hot Stuff, Dancing Queen, Disco Inferno) 
This was a really glittery mani, so blingy! They actually looked like little mirrorballs, I wish I could have taken a picture in the sunlight because it was blinding !






I have yet to use these separately actually, but I'm pretty sure they won't disappoint. Have you guys picked these up yet?

Pin It

3 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )