Tuesday 25 October 2011

Some Recent Swaps

Yep ladies, i have been busy swapping, these were my first swaps and i really enjoyed both of them, today i have some pictures to show you as i received my last parcel this morning 

First swap was with the awesome Jacki from Adventures in Acetone, this was also her first international swap and it went smoothly : ) 
here's what she sent me : 




L -R: orly - fowl play, zoya yara, ulta pinata yada yada !

my second swap was with Ali from Ali's Nail News, here's what she sent me 


L - R: milani - jewel fx gems, opi- dating a royal , opi merry midnight, china glaze blue sparrow, pure ice frech kiss, pure ice heartbreaker, pure ice free spirit, love my nails mardi gras, love my nails spell bound, love my nails dazzling, mini divas (no name but it's a neon purple), unnamed mini hard candy


love my nails mardi gras, love my nails spellbound, milani gems, love my nails dazzling

china glaze blue sparrow (neon), opi dating a royal, pure ice french kiss, pure ice freespirit

mini divas & love my nails dazzling, unnamed hard candy, opi merry midnight 

pure ice french kiss & 1 coat of pure ice heartbreaker ! 

wow, how amazing are all of these polishes, i love every single one of them and am so grateful to both ladies, so i have some swatches coming up soon, if you have any requests as to what you want to see first, let me know ! 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I just like all the colours no favourites on this one;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you like them and that they arrive safe and sound!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )