Monday 3 October 2011

REVLON - FACETS OF FUSCHIA

wooow ladies, i  hope you liked my 30 day challenge, i'm not going to say it was easy the last 10 days were the hardest for me and unfortunately i got ill and couldn't do my nails for a few days but anyway i hope you try this out too, i'm seeing a lot of people start it now, if you are trying this please leave me a link so i can check it out : )
i'm just glad it's done ! loll
ok anyway, you will have seen this a million times before but i haven't shown you it yet loll, i bought this a while ago and have worn it twice since but anyway here are the swatches of the gorgeous facets of fuschia
i smudged the pinky !  



i then mattified it but i can't say i was a big fan irl, it looks nice in the photos  though! 

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I have yet to use my bottle of FoF, since I just started the 31 Day Nail Art challenge. I'm doing all Halloween designs. Check out my blog, it is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shiny version, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )