Thursday 6 October 2011

ANYONE FOR SWAP ?

hiya ladies, sorry i don't have any nails to show you today but i have a few mani's lined up for you, i haven't had much time for any nail art so it'll be swatches for now, but i hope you like them loll 
anywho, i just wanted to ask if anybody is able to get their hands on the glitters from the upcoming opi muppets collection for me and would like to swap for some british goodies please let me know leave me a comment or email me : ) (i will love you forever hehe ; )




that also reminds me nail loopy now has it's own email address !!!!! loll, it's
nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk 

so if you want to ask a question or just want to chat drop me an email : ) 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )