Saturday 16 July 2011

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS ...

... slap 'em on your nails !
anyway i shouldn't be here, but i am, i should be at the seaside : ( however i'm sat at home having done a full day of cleaning and rain : ( i did go yesterday but i also came back yesterday, i've actually decided i'm going to go not next week but the week after hopefully *fingers crossed* 
ok so this is my very summery mani from a few days ago, i too saw this design on the illustrated nail and it was the one that stood out to me but when i saw the tutorial over at polish art addiction i had to try it, funnily enough i only got round to it a few days ago lol, 




yes, im holding a lemon, well 'coz i've got lemons on my nails : ) 

how do you think i did, its not perfect and i will definitely do it again but it takes a looooooong time !
i really recommend you try this leslies tutorial is really helpful : ) let me know if you give it a go : ) 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. this is super cute!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails! Love your blog, started following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cute great for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta admit I saw this yesterday and I was shocked! Youre talented, I would need to practice a LOT If I want lemons like yours. My deco flowers are extremely easy comPared to this, but since you asked I'll take step by step pics :) thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ marcia - aww thankyou, lol, i thought your flowers were adorable and hope a tutorials not too much trouble : ) i will definitely try them out then : )

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )