Tuesday 20 May 2014

ILLAMASQUA TAINT & HOLOGRAPHIC PURPLE MOON GLEQUINS

Hey guys, just a really quick post tonight. 
For these nails I started with 2 coats of Illamasqua Taint, when that dried I used the purple holographic moon glequins* I received from Designsbyv to make a nice stripe down the nail and I actually really like how these turned out and the purple and brown contrast. I finished it all off with 2 coats of top coat, you may need another coat because this glitter is a little bit thicker than the other glequins I use. 




  

Ok guys, I'll catch up with you in the next post :)

*These products were sent to me for my honest review. See my disclosure policy for more details


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )