Friday 16 May 2014

ILNP UNDENIED & GOLD STAMPING

Hey guys, so it's been a busy few days, I had a mammoth exam yesterday (which I'm so glad is over and fingers crossed I've passed) my auntie had a baby girl in the early hours of today, and today is also my 21st birthday! For my birthday nails I'm just wearing ILNP Sirene. I haven't received any nail polish for presents but I got a gorgeous Michael Kors watch from my parents and other bits and bobs :) I also decided to treat myself to 2 of the new Ultra Chromes from the ILNP Summer collection. 
Ok, so for these nails I started with 2 coats of ILNP Undenied and then I used Barry M Gold Foil and stamped on an image from the BM- 313 plate. I think this is my first stamping mani for about a year and a half! Blimey! 












Like all the other Ultra Chromes by ILNP this is a stunner and I love the gold detailing with it! 
Ok, I'll see you guys in my next post, enjoy your weekend :)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! This is so pretty. I super love the background color and the stamping design. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )