Saturday 10 May 2014

BLACK & WHITE GRADIENT NAILS & RAINBOW GLITTER

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not posting but I'm sure you all know what it's like when exams are so close! 
So now I've done quite a few gradients I felt like it was time to try the black and white gradient, which I think can be difficult to get a smooth transition. I applied one coat of OPI Alpine Snow and then used it with OPI Lady in Black for the gradient and (minus the bit of sponge on my middle finger) I'm really happy with it! I did decide to snazz it up a bit with one coat of Lippmann Happy Birthday on the accent nail. 




Ok, I hope to get another post in next week but there's no promises, until then remember to smile :D 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )