Tuesday 22 April 2014

FLUORESCENT NEON GREEN & BLUE GRADIENT NAILS

Hey guys, any one out there craving summer? Well these nails are for you :) I suggest you go and grab your sunnies before continuing.                                    Got them? Ok good.
So I have been meaning to do a blue and green gradient for ages and decided to try it out a while ago and well why not use neon colours? So for these I used China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard and Color Club Chelsea Girl (I think) and to top it all off I added a coat of Illamasqua Swarm because it's awesome!
This was so gorgeous in real life (if I may say so myself) and the colours looked amazing but this was an absolute pain in the derriére to photograph so I have had to fiddle with the colours in gimp which is why my fingers look a rather funny colour!








Look at the macro shot, don't you just LOVE it!! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )