Sunday 27 April 2014

ILLAMASQUA RADIUM & POKE WITH CLAIRE'S BLACK MIX GLITTER

Hi guys, I'm really tired and I have to be up early tomorrow for uni so today I have some simple nails to show you. 
For these I've used Illamasqua Radium on all the fingers except the accent nail where I applied Illamasqua Poke and then to tie all the nails together I applied one coat of Claire's Black Mix Glitter and a simple, cool mani :)






I expected some awesome nail mail on Saturday which never showed up and it'll probably turn up tomorrow when I won't have time to swatch them all week. Anywho enjoy your week and I'll see you guys soon :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )