Wednesday 30 April 2014

HOLOGRAPHIC BLUE & PURPLE GLITTER PLACEMENT GRADIENT

Happy Wednesday guys, how are you all? I've been working really hard this week since I've gone back to uni and honestly when I get home I'm so tired and honestly I've not even thought about blogging. 
I did receive some nail mail yesterday which I'd been very excited about but unfortunately one of the bottles in it broke which makes every nail addict sad :(

Anyway here is a lovely, very holographic and sparkly glequin gradient. I used a base of Gosh Misty Mauve and blue & purple holographic glequins and reversed the gradient on my accent nail in true Polish All The Nails style.
 I had to apply about 3 coats of topcoat to get it all smooth. 



  







I don't have time to think about nails right now, I'm really looking forward to the long weekend, hopefully I'll be able to paint with my nails and get some blog posts ready, see you until then :)



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You're super talented! I'm definitely going to get some glequins and try this :)

    robinsandrosesvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Наклеечки с штрих-кодом отдирать бы для блога.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )