Friday 31 January 2014

ILNP BIREFRINGENCE

Hi guys so over the next 3 days or so I will be posting the ILNP Ultra Chromes, I will warn you now that there will be lots and lots of pictures in each post, you can skip them if you want but I just wanted to give you a heads up! I started off with around 500 pictures of the 3 polishes and it took me a weekend to go through and edit and watermark them all! 

I really hope you enjoy them because they are stunning, I was someone who didn't really care for duo/multichromes before but I fell so hard for these. Every single time I have worn these people have asked me how I did it, or where the nail polish was from or how it worked and honestly I've had so so many compliments. 

Ok, so today I have Birefringence, this primarily shows blue and purple but it shows loads of other colours too and it looks phenomenal underwater, I know some people don't see the point in underwater shots but they're pretty and I like pretty things so yeah. I've also included a gif to show the colour shift. 
Below is two coats and one coat of top coat. 


Click read more to see the rest of the pictures. 

























































 All I can say is if your thinking about buying these please don't wait any longer, go buy these now. 
You can buy these directly from the ILNP shop here

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )