Tuesday 28 January 2014

CATRICE PURPLE REIGN

Hey everybody, how are you all? I am super tired and drained today, I've been up since 6am and today me and my friends went bowling and despite my nails already being nubs I managed to break my thumb nail, so now it's a super nub, haha!
So today I have a really pretty polish to show you, this is Catrice Purple Reign. It has gorgeous blue microflakes in it but they're more visible in the bottle than on the nail and more in direct light too. It has a lovely formula and I've used two coats below and one coat of top coat. 








I'm not sure if this is being discontinued or if it's part of the core range now but either way if you don't have this you need it! 

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )