Sunday 5 January 2014

ILLAMASQUA RAINDROPS & HOLOGRAPHIC PINK DISC GLEQUINS

Hey guys, how are you all? I'm sad the holidays are over : (
Anywho here are the nails I did to cheer me up ! I shared a sneaky peak video on my instagram yesterday so be sure to follow me on there for more sneak peaks and behind the scenes, hehe!
Ok so these holographic pink disc glequins* were amongst the package I was sent from The Glitter Shop and I just knew I wanted to pair them with grey. So I started off with one coat of Essence Got A Secret (my favourite grey) then applied one coat of Illamasqua Raindrops before applying the glequins. I then applied two coats of NYC Turbo Dry Top Coat.  












Urgh, this is so so sparkly and I love this type of glitter so much, actually I think this is my favourite type of glitter I've ever used! I have the same glequins in different colours so I hope your not sick of these yet because there's still more to come : )
You can buy these glequins here, for some reason they're only showing the silver ones at the moment but if you email them I'm sure they'll be happy to help you.
Ok, so I hope you have a good week, I have a lot of studying to do this week so I might not see you until the week after now so take care until then guys! :)

*Some of the products in this post were sent to me for my review. See my disclosure policy for more details

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I was worried for a minute then I wouldn't be able to comment, because these are so fabulous!! The colour combination just makes me swoon, it's so pretty........and lets not forget SPARKLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so pretty. I love the color and the idea of it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love how those huge glitters look on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou guys for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your Nailart are really pretty. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )