Sunday 1 July 2012

XTREME BLUE & GREEN LAYERING

I'm still not feeling any better so I won't say a lot here

This is the final result, scroll down to see how I achieved it ! : )

2 coats of an unnamed dark blue jelly/creme from Jessica and one coat of Blue Addicted from Essence ( which I loooooovvvveee I need me more bottles ! )



Then 1 coat of Finger paints Motley







Then finally one coat of Pure Ice Heartbreaker 





These pictures really bring out the green shimmer but there was also strong blue shimmer which the camera didn't pick up here ! 


Ok, take care I'll talk to you all soon : )
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, sooo beautiful!
    Get well soon...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is captivating!! ^^ I just wanna stare at it the whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really beautiful. Great layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy wow--these are so insanely gorgeous. Hope you're feeling better soon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )