Tuesday 24 July 2012

JESSICA HOLOGRAM CHIC & HITS APOLO

I've decided to take advantage of the sunny weather were getting here, it probably won't last so we have to make the most of it !
So for this mani I did one coat of no7 Poolside Blue and the pinky, ring and thumb and then I layered 2 coats of Hits Apolo over the top, then on the other fingers I used 2 coats of Jesicca Disco Diva, I decided to test out the Retro Revival base coat and used it for the middle finger and I can say it definitely improves application and you can already start to see some tipwear on the pointy finger !
Finally I used poolside blue to stamp on a bow and then I stamped over it with Hits Apolo, it was meant to look like a shadow to get a 3d effect, but you can see it just looks like dodgy stamping loll ! 
I also used Gosh Holographic to stamp the dotty bow on the thumb but it wasn't very good ! 















I loved this mani soo much I loved the colours, Disco Diva is absolutely gorgeous I was blown away by how holo it was, seriously this definitely rivals Gosh Holographic, I haven't done a comparison yet but I will do for you !

I had tried the blue layering to get a ds glamour (huge lemming) dupe but it didn't work, if anybody knows a good layering combo for a ds dupe please let me know ! 


Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )