Tuesday 10 July 2012

BARRY M COPPER & ULTA ORCHID

Howdy guys, how are you all today? 
Right lets get down to business, so it's back to nubs my long nails were irritating me and tbh I think I prefer nubbins now ! loll
Anyways here is today's mani, like I said before I have fallen in love with the new(ish) accent nail trend so I did another one using Ulta3 Orchid  which is such a gorgeous purple, it has shot up into my top 3 favourite purples, I used one coat for these picture I probably could have done with another coat as I didn't apply the first coat too neatly but if I'd been more careful I wouldn't have needed it  ! 
Then I used Barry M Copper on the accent nails, this is also another gorgeous polish, I'm not really sure how to describe it ! 









Pretty right? : ) 



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    Can I ask how if you bought that Ulta3 in the UK, because Orchid is one of my lemmings, and I thought they only were available in Australia...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, I got mine in a swap : ) hopefully you can find someone to swap with you : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And a great way to use more than one polish :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )