Wednesday 25 July 2012

RED & WHITE GRADIENT & LOL SHAPES

Hi guys, ok so this is kind of a nail fail ! 
I don't have a lot to say for this, I just sponged on red and white and got pink and then I used china glaze lol to get the little shapes, I used reinforcement stickers for the pinky and accent nail and then I got fed up and just painted it on freehand on the other fingers which is where it went wrong  ! Then I added topcoat which dulled the holo effect : ( 
Anyway I took it straight off after these pictures !  




Well, I'm just off to do my nails now so I should have something exciting for you tomorrow : )
Pin It

2 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )