Tuesday 14 June 2011

ooh flicky things

hii all you lovelies out there, how are you all
well this is a mani i did today,  i saw something similar to this on rachel's blog, and decided i really wanted to try it
ok so its virgin vie white as the base and i used my new acrylic paint in black and a long striper brush, i must say i thought it'd be a lot a harder, but i was surprised by how quick and simple it was to do ! lol

* very pic heavy * (sorry)




 and now shiny


















i definatley prefer it matte, when its shiny it looks more defined but i think i prefer it matte to keep it really simple lol, i really really like this and will definatley do this again maybe with different colours ?
again i've done this in a bit of a hurry so im sorry it looks a bit rough , but if im honest i didnt think it'd work but it did : ) (i think)
let me know what you think ladies
take care all you lovely senorita's !!! :  ) Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! It looks like feathers! I'll be trying this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! This one's going in my inspiration folder.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )