Wednesday 3 December 2014

TEAL ILLAMASQUA COMPARISON GRADIENT & BLIZZARD & PAISLEY NAIL ART

Hey everyone, this week has been so busy! It's my besties wedding this weekend which means I won't have time to do any university work and next week is the deadline for my essay and oral presentation, which is why I was awake until 5am last night working! Anywho I have some more gradient nails to share with you today. I did these a while ago but I will be doing them again this weekend for the wedding as my outfit is teal and these will just look amazing!
I ordered Illamasqua Venous from their latest sale and when I got it I thought it may be a dupe for Illamasqua Muse and I thought some other poeple may have had the same thought. So when I held them next to each other I was happy to see they weren't a dupe but they were rather similar so I thought I'd do a little comparison of the two but in a gradient this time! 
I used Venous closest to the cuticle and Muse at the tips. I then used Illamasqua Blizzard, which was another purchase from the same sale, on the pinky and pointed finger. On the middle two fingers I used the silver* Art Deco acrylic paint, which I've already raved about, to paint on the paisley design. 









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )