Tuesday 23 December 2014

A PICTURE POLISH CHRISTMAS GRADIENT

Hi everyone, how are all? I've had a stressful day today but I did some Christmas nails a few days ago and I was determined to get them posted before the 25th so we'll see how that goes. (I think I've failed already, ha!) 
So I bought the gorgeous Bridget by Picture Polish a while ago and then the other day the gorgeous Saira sent me Kryptonite as a present, which has been a huge lemming of mine. 
Whilst I was arranging them on my shelf these 2 colours just happened to sit next to each other and I immediately knew I needed to do a Christmas gradient with them, which is what I'm showing you tonight! 
I've done a red and green Christmas gradient before here but this ones is HOLOOO! 


   




LOVE IT!

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )