Wednesday, 17 December 2014

BARRY M FALL GRADIENT

Hi guys, sorry for the absence. Unfortunately I feel like I'm losing my polishing mojo which makes me sad, I haven't done my nails properly since starting uni again and it hasn't really bothered me. I'm often just too tired to sit and do my nails and I haven't really missed it, I won't lie. I'm hoping this is just a phase and I snap out of it because this blog and nail polish has bought me so much happiness and got me through some really dark times and not to mention I've invested a lot on my collection! 
 So today I have yet another gradient mani using the Barry M Gelly winter polishes. I saw a very similar gradient by Coewless Nails on instagram and when I had the Barry M's in front of me and knew I had to try it out for myself. I used Mustard and Paprika for the gradient and then topped it off with OPI The Man With The Golden Gun for a more 'fall' look. 
I'm really happy with the way it turned out and just think it screams autumn and yes I know we're in winter now ;P








Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! This is such a beauty! Love the base color and the gold topper is super classy. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )