Saturday, 13 December 2014

SPICE NAILS WITH BARRY M GELLY

Hola guys! So uni is now finished for Christmas and I had the loveliest day yesterday, I went to the Christmas markets, had crepes, went ice skating for the first time (I was awful, I fell 5 times) and ended it all with a lovely dinner. It's been really busy these past 2-3 weeks so I'm really happy to have nothing to do today :) 
 Today I have some nails which were completely inspired by the collection they came out with. I am talking about the Barry M Winter Gelly collection, I picked up the shades Mustard, Chilli, Paprika, Cardamom and Chai (which I didn't use in this design) I love the spice names and so decided to use all 4 of the polishes and then frame each nail with silver Art Deco acrylic paint* to look like a spice box! I'm not sure it fully worked but it still looks good right?






Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )