Saturday 13 December 2014

SPICE NAILS WITH BARRY M GELLY

Hola guys! So uni is now finished for Christmas and I had the loveliest day yesterday, I went to the Christmas markets, had crepes, went ice skating for the first time (I was awful, I fell 5 times) and ended it all with a lovely dinner. It's been really busy these past 2-3 weeks so I'm really happy to have nothing to do today :) 
 Today I have some nails which were completely inspired by the collection they came out with. I am talking about the Barry M Winter Gelly collection, I picked up the shades Mustard, Chilli, Paprika, Cardamom and Chai (which I didn't use in this design) I love the spice names and so decided to use all 4 of the polishes and then frame each nail with silver Art Deco acrylic paint* to look like a spice box! I'm not sure it fully worked but it still looks good right?






Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Such bright and shiny colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DostooN ek bar fir se main oMi, hazir hun, aap ke liyekuch pyar bhare kuch ehsaas lekar..umeed karta huN ki, mere yeh ehsaas aapko pasand aayeNge..sukriyaa..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ek Jaam Mohbbat kaa Aankho se pilaa denaMujhe Aaj nahi’n shaQi tu kal bhulaa denaJab Zikr mohabbat ka mehfil meiN aa jayeNazare jhuka ker tum aapna ikrar jataa denaTere ishq se mehmaa haiN, yeh meri duniyaThukara ker mujhe tum kafiir na banaa denaJab dard judai ka tumhe bhi lage sataneeMeri tarah tum bhi AshQ naa baha denaPass jab tu aati haiN,kheel sa jata mausamBin uske jiiyu ek pal bhi,rab aisa na banaa denaIshQ ke rahooN maiN gar wafa na nibha sakaTu mout se badh kar mujhe koi aur sazaa denaTeri ek pal ki bhi judai naa ab seh payege oMiMeri khawabo se jakar mujhe shayar na banaa dena~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meri Apni Qalam se — OMi ” Tanha ”~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )