Wednesday 1 October 2014

THE FLASH NAILS FOR HALLOWEEN?

Hey guys, Happy October, can you believe it's come so fast? Anyway Halloween is at the end of the month and so I will be posting Halloween manicures throughout the month which are really easy to recreate because they're all done using the amazing Halloween nail vinyls from She Sells Seashells
So to kick off the month I'm posting my first Halloween nail design which is really not at all scary in any way, shape or form! So why is this a Halloween design? Well, if you've seen The Big Bang Theory, which most of you probably have, then you may remember Penny's Halloween party for which Sheldon, Raj, Howard and Leonard all dressed up as The Flash, lol! So that is why I class this as a Halloween design!  
To do these I painted my nails with OPI Big Apple Red and then used white acrylic paint to paint on the circle in the middle of the accent nail and two stripes at the tips of the nails. I then applied one of these gold lightning bolt vinyls from She Sells Seashells before top coating to complete the look. 






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )