Thursday 14 February 2013

INDIAN INSPIRED NAILS

A while ago I was browsing on Flickr and came across this gorgeous mani which I just had to try out
So yeah, I got to try this out the other day!
For this mani I started out with 1 coat of Essie Lights and the using Essie Bazooka and a makeup sponge I created the pink & orange gradient. Once that was dry I stamped over it using the Paisley pattern from the BM-315 using Barry M Gold Foil. 
The overall effect reminded me of typical Indian/Pakistani prints and I'm so pleased with how it turned out ! 
I have cuticle oil on in these pictures because they were in a dreadful state so if my fingers are looking extra shiny then that's why!







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )