Monday 18 February 2013

CHINA GLAZE RUNNING IN CIRCLES

*this is a scheduled post* 

Hey guys, this is my first scheduled post as I'm on holiday, be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter to keep up with my adventure. 
So  today I'm showing you the final polish I got from the Cirque Du Soliel collection. I initially passed on this but ordered it at the last minute and boy am I glad I did, this is beautiful and unbelievably gorgeous green polish !
Below is 2 coats, you can see some gorgeous purple and teal in the bottle which doesn't really translate onto the nail, well you can see a teal shift on the nails in some lights. 











This is one of the angles where it looks more teal



So gorgeous. 

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oooh wow, that is a really nice green, I love that! It goes straight onto my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured this beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need this! Reminds me of "Riveting" only in a different shade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing green! even though I'm not the biggest fan of green, this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )