Tuesday 12 February 2013

IT'S A TRAPEZE

So the whole of the Cirque Du Soliel collection was kinda a hit for me ! I really like the whole collection and would have got them all if I could but I couldn't so I allowed myself to get 3 which I showed you in my last haul ! This was the one I was most excited about and although there are quite a few similar Indies I don't own any of them ! 

Below is 2 coats and the glitter does tend to clump a little so you have to be careful applying this one ! 
Pretty, pretty, pretty ! 





I added a little something to this which I'll show you tomorrow
Pretty, pretty, pretty 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )