Monday 8 August 2011

SLURRPPPP, YUMMY ICE CREAM

this is a scheduled post


well ladies i should be back soon and everything should be back to normal again, well this is the mani i wore with me to the seaside, well because its kind of appropriate loll, 
i used barry m mint green and barry m pure turquoise for the accent finger and acrylic paints for the rest of it, (  i find them so much easier to work with now compared to polish loll) 
this was inspired by the illustrated nail, their designs are stunning and sooo perfect, but anyway here it is 





it's not perfect, by the time i got to the top of the ice cream i'd ran out of space loll, so it's a funny shape : o 
oh gosh i've just realised i forgot to colour my flake in !

okies lovelies i shall hopefully be back soon and be able to reply to all your comments : )
toodles xx


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I loooove the ice cream art! now I want to do something like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design:)! I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )