Wednesday 1 May 2013

A MAAH GRADIENT

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted recently, I had my practical exam today and more exams coming up so unfortunately my posting is going to be rather sporadic!
Anywho I'm still loving glitter gradients so I have another one for you today, this time using the gorgeous Mad As A Hatter by OPI
I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Sydney Sand and then applied MAAH to the tips and then topcoated it all!











The reason I loved this so much is because with a gradient you can see all the different colours in MAAH which can sometimes get completely lost when it's worn as a solid mani!

Ok so, take care guys, I'll see you in my next post :)

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I love glitter gradients too and this particular one is no exception! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I see that you still like MAAH :D :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I love it, every time I wear it I think of you :) I am so grateful thankyou

      Delete
    2. You were just lucky ;p

      Delete
  3. sooo pretty! love glitter tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!The colors everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! such a pretty glitter! good luck with the exams! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be the prettiest mani Ive seen in a long time :) I love MAAH and I love the color combination of this mani :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, that's really sweet of you :)
      hugs :)

      Delete
  7. Thankyou so much everybody, glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )