Sunday 12 May 2013

MISTY BLUSH WITH MORE ONE STROKE NAIL ART

Hi guys, I'm really cold and I have a lot of work to do so you'll probably see about 5 more posts from me, mainly because it takes too long to edit the photos! Anywho onto today's nails...
I already had Layla Misty Blush on and it's such a gorgeous colour and holo, the holo effect is really strong but it doesn't totally mask the unique base colour ! 
So after a full day of wearing this I decided to add some nail art, I wanted to try out some more one stroke flowers. This time I decided to do them in black and white because Misty Blush flashes every colour of the rainbow and I thought it would be a nice contrast!
I did like a double petal flower thing on my pinky and pointy finger but it's not very noticeable. I didn't topcoat this design as I didn't want to dull the holo underneath!
Unfortunately I  didn't have the sun available to take some shots in direct sunlight to show off the full potential of the holo so all the shots below are with a daylight bulb but just imagine the holo rainbow to be 10x as strong ;) 










The thing I most loved about this mani was the contrast between the intense holo and the black and white art! What do you guys think? Is this something you would wear?


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love how you've left the flowers matte over the shimmery holo. Great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I keep meaning to try one stroke nail art. You've done it brilliantly x

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )