Thursday 24 November 2016

IT'S SNOWING WITH BARRY M!

Hey guys! So once again I'm here, after a ridiculous amount of time, I'm not even going to begin explaining (we'll be here all day!) 
I've really missed blogging and doing my nails, I enjoy it so much and it was such a huge part of my life before, I feel sad that it's not anymore.  
Anyway tonight I have some winter nails that I did ages ago (like over a year ago) I did a gradient with Barry M gelly polishes in Blue Grape and Blackberry and then painted on the little Christmas trees with black acrylic paint. Over that I used El Corazon Confetti polish in 531a, which is the PERFECT snow nail polish! 





So in other news, after nearly 5/6 years? I have changed to oval shape nails! I just wanted a change and am liking it so far! I had to share this with people who wouldn't look at me like I had 2 heads, lol! 
I know I don't post here so if anyone is interested head over to my instagram where I occasionally post! 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow . You have created winters on your nails and it is looking super hot. Thanks for sharing the products name and wish to see your nail art regularly. Happy painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kisi na kisi pe kisi ko aetbaar ho jata hai,Ajnabi koi shaks yaar ho jata hai,Khubiyon se nahin hoti mohabbat sadaa,Khamiyon se bhi aksar pyar ho jata hai.Kin lafzon mein itni kadvi kasili baat likhoon,Main sach likoon ke apne haalat likhoon,Kaise likhoon main chandni raatein,Jab garam ho ret to kaise main barsat likhoon.Sabhi nagme saaz mein gaaye nahi jaate,Sabhi lowg mehfil mein bulaaye nahi jaate,Kuch paas reh kar bhi yaad nahi aate,Kuch door reh kar bhi bhoolaye nahi jaate!Who ik dost jo pyara sa lagta hain,Bahut pass hai dil k phir bhi juda sa lagta hain,Bahut dino se aaya nahi koi paigam uska,Shayad kisi baat pe khafa sa lagta hainZindagi to ek khwab hai,Woh zindagi kiya jismay khwab nahi hotay,Hath ke lakiron ko kismat na samajhna,Kismat unke bhi hote hai, zinkay hath nahi hotay. Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )