Sunday 23 November 2014

CBL LITTLE RED CORVETTE WITH LACE NAIL ART

Hi everyone, how was your weekend? I spent mine shopping for my friends wedding which is less than 2 weeks away, eek! I now have a choc a block week filled with a tonne of work, I hope your week is somewhat more exciting than mine! 
Ever since I saw Sarah wearing CBL Little Red Corvette I knew I needed it but when you take shipping from Llarowe into consideration it gets a bit expensive so I never ended up getting it but it cropped up for sale on Facebook a while ago so I had to get it along with Seeing Spots which you will see in my next post :)
So this is such a beautiful nail polish but I wanted to add some lace nail art to make the nails look just a bit more special. I used black acrylic paint for the design. The polish is much more holo than it looks here but my lighting isn't the best for capturing holo polishes. 







Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, these are faboulous ! Love 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so pretty.Nails looks shiny.I love the pattern.Thanks for sharing this information with us.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )