Monday 22 September 2014

ESSENCE CANDY LOVE LACE NAILS

Hey guys, how are you all? How's your day been? I think I'm becoming ill yet again, this is so weird because I'm normally never ill or if I am it's only once a year but this year in the past 3 months this is the 3rd time I'm becoming ill :( 
Anywho I have recently been infatuated with lace nails and since I discovered I can actually paint something on my nails which resembles lace, it's all I've been doing! 
So for these nails I used this gorgeous Essence polish in Candy Love* and then used black acrylic paint to paint on the detail on my ring finger. 






Pin It

2 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )