Sunday 15 September 2013

RAINBOW DISCO GLEQUIN NAILS

Hi guys, sometimes I wish I could share more with you guys but unfortunately for complicated reasons I can't :( 
Anyway today I have something awesome to share with you, I was inspired by the accent nail on this mani by the lovely Angelique. In fact that was the mani which made me buy the round glequins. 
Anywho call me crazy but I decided to do the design on all my nails and I loved it! In fact everyone who saw my nails said they loved it too and they didn't even take that long to do, only about an hour which really isn't bad when your applying every piece of glitter individually. 













Pin It

21 comments:

  1. Very cute and funny!.. but most of all ... congratulations for your patience!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Sooo much time and work. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You did an amazing job! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )