Friday 6 September 2013

GOLDEN ROSE 217 & OPI WHICH IS WITCH?

Hi guys, I love Friday, it's my favourite day of the week, hehe! 
Anyway today I have a mani from the vault because my nails are tiny nubbins right now! 
I love OPI Which is Witch, it's so gorgeous and unique, for these nails I've applied one coat over Golden Rose 217. This is more green in real life but it refused to photograph correctly.






The holographicness of the glitters were really difficult to capture but this was so sparkly and holographic in real life!
Ok then guys, enjoy your weekend and I'll see you in my next post :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )