Wednesday 28 March 2012

STAMPING WEEK - DAY 3 - THE BIGGEST FAIL IMAGINABLE

Oh gosh, what to say here ? This is officially the biggest nail fail you will ever see, am  I exaggerating? No ! Anyway here you are... 
2 coats of essence the dawn is broken and essence waking up in vegas topcoat, it looked so nice then I thought I'd try stamping green over it , big mistake  ! eek ! 
First I used nubar forest, then I used revlon emerald city matte 







I have nothing more to say about this monstrosity ! 

Anyway I'll have something nicer for your eyes soon : ) And don't forget my giveaway ends on Saturday, don't forget to enter : ) 





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I can imagine much bigger fails! Heck, I don't have to imagine--I've seen them on my nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loll, Karen your nails are always perfect :)

      Delete
  2. I love your nail designs!! This one isn't as bad as you say... MINE are WORSE hahah trust me!!
    ust thought you'd perhaps like to participate on a beautiful 3 ring giveaway we're hosting on our blog!
    This is the link, to make it easier for you: http://angelasquared.blogspot.com/2012/03/3-lotus-mendes-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )