Sunday 20 February 2011

first post !!!

hi everyone, oh gosh ive finally got round to my first post
ok, basically ive created this blog to share my love of all things nail polish and nail art with all of you, my blog will mostly feature nail art and some plain nail polish reviews
ive created this blog mostly for fun and as an escape from my crazy life lol so its not professional or anything like that
anyway since im new to this would appreciate any comments, suggestions to improve this blog
thanx for reading and i hope my posts dont disappoint
xoxo Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love nail art and i would like you to post more stuff on it , like pictures etc. Good luck with everything and i will share your posts.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )