Sunday 13 September 2015

BARRY M CARDAMOM AND HOT PINK TRIANGLE GLITTER PLACEMENT

I know it's been a very long time, what should I say? Sorry!
I will be posting very occasionally probably and yeah I don't have the time or patience to watermark my pictures anymore so if you're planning on stealing them, please don't
Today's post features this gorgeous Barry M Gelly polish in the shade Cardamom, can I just say I love Cardamom and this colour is just gorgeous and unique in my shrinking stash(I believe) I love this polish so so much!
So I paired this with these amazing hot pink matte triangle glequins which I was gifted by my friend Sarah. (Yes my glitter placement is a hot mess, I'm out of practice!)








Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with these pictures as well as the designs and colors. I can not thank you enough for sharing this. It looks so amazing. I love it. Keep posting more.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )