Wednesday 23 July 2014

ESSENCE NAUGHTY AND PINK 107 CHEVRON NAILS

Hey guys, so do you remember about a month ago I mentioned going to an Essence bloggers launch event? Prior to this event I went down to London for a little nail girl meetup and we stopped by the newly opened Essence kiosk in Westfields and of course, we all bought quite a few things! The following week I visited the new Essence kiosk in the Manchester Arndale Centre and picked up a few more things from there which included the nail polish I'm showing you today! The following weekend I went to the Bloggers Event and had such a great time, I did take pictures on my phone which I shared on my twitter and instagram so be sure to follow me on there to see. At the event we got a really big goody bag and then were told we could take anything which took our fancy! Needless to say I got lots of nail goodies from there too. I've been busy for the past 4 days swatching and doing lots of nail art with them so I will be sharing all of those soon! 
Phew! aand take a breath, are you still with me?
 Ok so for these nails I started with 2 coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff on all my fingers except the ring finger where I applied 2 coats of Essence Naughty and Pink 107. When the OPI was dry I applied these chevron nail vinyls from She Sells Seashells and painted on one coat of the Essence and whilst it was still wet I peeled off the vinyl and then added top coat. On my ring finger I added this cute little mermaid embellishment which is also from She Sells Seashells




Just wanted to say the Essence pink isn't as bright as it looks in these pictures but it's still pretty awesome!
Wow, if your still with me you deserve a medal! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )