Sunday 27 July 2014

NAIL VINYLS IN THE UK - SHE SELLS SEASHELLS

Hey guys, how's your weekend going? 
Tonight I have a post about a lovely UK based nail accessory store, which you may or may not have heard of, She Sells SeashellsThe store is run by the lovely Sarah (who is an absolute sweetheart) and offers all sorts of nail studs, embellishments, cabochons, jewellery making sets and nail vinyls, which is what this post is all about.

Nail Vinyls have kinda taken the nail world by storm over the past few months and instagram is choc a bloc with gorgeous manis created using them! They first started cropping up in the US and I was intrigued, when I did go to buy some I was a bit surprised by the prices! $4-7 dollars for one sheet, which is quite dear for a one use product. 

So when I heard that She Sells Seashells was going to sell Nail Vinyls I was so excited! When I went on to buy them I was even more excited when I saw that they were only £1 ($1.70) for a sheet of 100!

There are lots of designs to choose from and you can see them all here.
More Recently they've begun to sell full design vinyls which are great for super fast and easy nail art, these are £2.50 for sheet of 10 which is still very reasonable. If your nails are on the small side you can actually cut the vinyls in half and get double the usage! 

I've done lots of manis using these vinyls, some of which I've already published (which you can see here and here and here) and lots more which will be up soon and there might even be a tutorial or two ;) 
They are great quality, inexpensive and delivery is super fast and cheap as well! They also ship worldwide so everyone can enjoy them :) 







  Aren't these unicorns just magical?! 

I hope you've found this post interesting and now hop on over to http://www.she-sells-seashells.co.uk/ and help support this UK nail store.
 Don't forget to follow them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to have a nosy behind the scenes, get the first look at what's coming up and for voucher codes !

So that's me done for today, enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you have a lovely week! 



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to get some of these now. been wondering where the best place to get them is and I really prefer to shop with UK stores where I can. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Yes, you definitely should! You will not be disappointed and I completely agree, always try and support the UK stores :)

      Delete
  2. Fab! When I'm allowed to purchase nail products again (I'm on a no-buy!) I'll definitely be investing in these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think this is the first time the words 'no-buy' have been mentioned on this blog :o Your a better person than I! Yep, you should definitely get these, you will love them :)

      Delete
  3. Nice, very helpful.

    http://www.ovationspas.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )