Sunday 6 October 2013

LIME CRIME GRADIENT

Hi guys, what have you all been up to this weekend? I didn't really do anything yesterday other than watching tv and doing some work but today I'm going shopping yaay! 
So on to today's nails, I recently got some Lime Crime polishes in a blog sale and thought I'd use them together in a gradient, I used Peaches & Cream and Parfait Day.
This was a pain to do, I had to do about 4 coats of the gradient and bits of sponge got stuck on the nail and it just really annoyed me, so I applied one coat of Maybelline Chalk Dust over the top to make it look a bit better, it didn't really work so there's only 2 pictures! 



So that's all for today folks and I'll see you in the next post :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )