Friday 4 May 2012

BARRY M - SILVERY LILAC !

So I still have a tonne of mani's to show you in the vault but this one cannot wait ! I went to superdrug on Wednesday hoping to find some of the new Barry M colours and I was in luck,  I found silvery lilac and black multiglitter (but that's for a swap) they didn't have the copper one or denim which I kind wanted but I ordered the copper one online about an hour ago and I'll wait for the denim one ! 
Anyways I'm guessing this is supposed to be a dupe for Butter London's Knackered, well I don't have the Butter London, but this polish is freakin' amazing, I didn't expect to love it as much as I do!!! Judging from pictures though this seems to be darker and the holo glitter is a bit more subtle, but it's still an amazing polish ! 
Anyway that's enough yapping let me show you this beauty now ! This is 3 coats 






brush strokes are nowhere near as visible irl !











Amazing formula, gorgeous colour, amazingly strong duochrome, overall awesomeness !
Now is this just not a gorgeous polish? 
If you come across this definitely pick it up !!!


Pin It

2 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )