Sunday 8 May 2011

OMBRE MANICURE : FAIL !!

hi everyone,
it saddens me to say this but this is going to be my last post for a while now, my exams are now two weeks away eeeek  !!!!
ok, so recently i found out how to do an ombre mani, i used to think that every nail was a different nail polish lol, 
anyway so i was meant to try this out a long time ago lol, but i only got round to it this weekend 
ok so i used a really old revlon, (i think it was lavender smoke, will confirm later)
i knocked the little finger : ( 


please excuse my messy fingers, unfortunately because this nail polish is really old and i haven't used it for agess, it was really thick and took like forever to dry so i took it off 5 mins after putting it on lol, so i couldn't be bothered cleaning up properly, but i do love how shiny it looks 







overall:  i think the colours on each nail are pretty similar :  (
will try this again though but with a different nail polish 

ok then, i promise to come back soon and will have some awesome, amazing nail art, yes art lol. 
take care 
Pin It

2 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )