Wednesday 2 March 2011

barry m mint green & roses

heyy sorry for the late post
waahaay i got rid of the border : )

anyway this is the mani ive been sporting for the past few days
its barry m mint green i think its 2 coats

           and on the thumb i thought it might be cute if i did a little rose, im not too happy with this rose but it was late at night so ...
what do you think? 
u like ?





i was actually pleased with the result, all my friends at college were impressed by it lol, they aren't nail fanatics like me lol 
please leave a comment, let me know what you think 
xoxo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )